John Wurch, President and CEO, founded JPW Consulting in 1997 in order to provide premium training and high quality courseware to corporate clients. Since then, JPW Consulting has evolved into a comprehensive global professional services consulting firm that engages in training, change management, eLearning development, coaching and related services.
Our team of experienced consultants includes certified PMPs, Prosci® Change Managers, Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
At JPW Consulting, we turn knowledge into action. Our mission is to provide premier services tailored to each client’s business and workflow. Our priority is to ensure client satisfaction by devising and implementing innovative solutions within each client’s time frame and budget. We are currently involved in dozens of projects with Fortune 500 clients, and have been involved in major global training initiatives in financial, banking, technology and energy industries. As our clients can attest, our programs yield immediate, positive results.
Quick Success Stories
- Led a financial firm through one of the largest telecommunications rollouts on Wall Street.
- Led 2000 users from a global technology firm through their transition to Salesforce within a two-week period, training in 34 cities, in 20 countries and in three languages.
- Trained 28,000 users from a financial firm on multiple new systems, helping to increase adoption from 40% to 80%.
- Quadrupled the adoption rate of a Fortune 500 company in 6 months.
JPW and our training consultants, change managers, project managers, instructional designers and professional trainers have experience in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Salesforce: Sales, Service, Chatter, Mobility
- Charles River Portfolio Management System
- MS Office
- Cisco VoIP and Telepresence
- Proprietary Systems
- Salesforce Applications such as Work.com, LinkPoint360, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, BlastWizard
JPW Consulting is always looking for bright and energetic individuals with a drive for excellence and love of education. If you believe you can be an asset to the JPW team, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When opportunities arise that we feel are a good fit based on your qualifications, we will contact you.